OREGON Hockey – WOLF X Hockey Stick
The Oregon Wolf X stick is designed for players at an expert level. It features a 24 mm Low bow curve that is located at 200 mm from the bottom of the stick. This curve maximizes 3D skills, dribbling, and aggressive ball carrying. Additionally, the stick is composed of 100% premium Japanese carbon and features a double channel construction for maximum power and control.
Designed in Belgium, Oregon sticks are put through rigorous testing and evaluation by Olympians, and certified by engineers who are highly respected in their areas of work. In order to provide you with the finest possible feeling when playing hockey, Oregon sticks are manufactured according to a stringent process that makes use of the best material at each stage.
This stick is used by many national team players, such as Alix Gerniers (from Belgium) and Marc Bolto (from Spain) (Spain).
- Control: The lowbow increases 3D skills and dribbling ; Soft touch area provides a wonderful feeling on the first touch through the hands; A stiffness through the shaft to aid accuracy when passing;
- Weight: 430g
- Power: 100% carbon provides maximum and an improved touch ;
- Handling: Balance at 390 mm is made for superb manoeuvrability with a comfortable perforated premium PU grip, handle diameter of 30 mm
- Vibration dampening: The stiffness of the carbon is offset by the PE/EVA foam under the grip and the double channel construction
- Durability: Oregon sticks are made of premium 20 layers of composite material and quality components which will increase their durability. Packaging – Eco-friendly polyester sleeve
- Head: Head 45° angle with silica face
- Bowpoint: Bowpoint is located at 200 mm from the bottom of the stick for a perfect Lowbow curve
To browse all OREGON products, visit https://www.hockeybakery.com/brands/oregon-hockey/.