Y1 HOCKEY Stick LTD X 95
Gold medals need gold sticks. A very limited edition Gold LB X as used by Y1 international players in the Tokyo Olympics.
The new LB X is constructed with specially strengthened Swedish Carbon to boost the stick’s power above that of standard 90/100 percent carbon sticks. The LTD LB X’s Swedish X Carbon qualities also contribute to the stick’s exceptionally soft touch. The stick features the Y1 Dynamic Bow, which provides the ideal slingshot action for drag flicking, making it the logical choice for drag flickers and aerial specialists.
Proudly used by Belgium International drag flicker and top goalscorer in the Dutch Hoofdklasse, Alex Hendricx.
- Composition: 95% Carbon & 5% Aramid/Fibreglass/Kevlar
- Swedish X Carbon Jacket
- Balance Point: 39+-
- Weight: 525g +-
- Bow: 24.5mm
- Bow Placement: 200mm
- Y1 Swedish X Carbon Technology
- ‘Shaved’ head design for ease of 3D skills on the move and reverse lifting.
- Y1 ‘Recurved Toe’ design for easy picking on the reverse and 3D skills.
- Y1 ‘Dynamic Bow’ specifically designed for drag flickers.
- Bristled Extended High Control Area on head/shaft (EHCA).
- Hot Edge – enhanced backhand power zone
- New HST end cap to improve shock absorption and power transfer through the ball
To browse all Y1 products, visit https://www.hockeybakery.com/brands/y1-hockey/.